Discover our latest releases 2020 for Yet Another Mail Merge!
- The new marketing website has been launched on a new domain (yamm.com) 🎉
- The new YAMM web app has been launched 🎉
- This new version is more stable and exhibits better performance
- The data can be filtered (by search bar and period of time), sorted, and exported to .csv
- The new web app is responsive
Google Sheets add-on
- New version of the add-on that includes a fix for users with free accounts who previously could unexpectedly see their quota go down by 15
- Fix bounce detection mechanism: YAMM helps you preserve your mail merge from bounces
YAMM Dashboard for Gmail add-on has been released. You can now track your mail merges right from your Gmail inbox.