Each YAMM subscription plan is set up for yearly auto-renewal, which includes a yearly recurring payment in your customer profile through the payment service Stripe. You can cancel the yearly auto-renewal and recurring payment for your subscription. At the same time, you can continue using your current subscription until it expires.
- Go to your YAMM dashboard.
- (Optional) If not already signed in, click Sign in with Google on the Welcome to Yet Another Mail Merge page.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner and select Billing.
Your current plans page opens.
Click Manage plan next to the plan you want to cancel.
You are redirected to the Billing page.
- Click Cancel plan next to the plan you want to cancel.
- Confirm by clicking Cancel plan.
The auto-renewal of your subscription is now canceled, and your subscription appears as Canceled in Stripe. You can continue using your current subscription until it expires.
What to do next
If you want to cancel the auto-renewal of multiple active plans, you must repeat the steps above for each plan you purchased.