For your individual Gmail.com you can buy the Personal plan. For your Google Workspace account, you can buy a Professional plan.
|Individual plan||Recipients per 24 hours*|
|Personal plan||Up to 400|
|Professional plan||Up to 1,500|
*24 hours is a rolling period. If you exceed your quota at 4 p.m., your full quota is again available at 4 p.m. on the next day.
- Go to your YAMM dashboard.
- (Optional) If not already signed in, click Sign in with Google on the Welcome to Yet Another Mail Merge page.
- Click Upgrade plan in the top right corner.
- Click Subscribe for the Personal or Professional plan.
Note: The graphic shows how a user with a Google Workspace account can select the option to purchase a Professional plan for YAMM. If you log in with a Gmail.com account, you see the Personal plan option.
You are redirected to the Billing information page.
- Enter your billing information and click Subscribe.
- Enter your payment card information and click Subscribe.
Your individual plan is now active.
You also receive an email confirmation of your purchase, including the download link for your invoice.