Due to restrictions from Gmail App in Apps Script and depending on your type of account, not all emojis are supported in YAMM. Find in this article the exhaustive list of emojis that you can use in your template.
1. Emails sent from G Suite accounts, and free Gmail accounts
If you are using:
- a G Suite account with the free version of YAMM
- a G Suite account with the paid version of YAMM
- a Gmail account with the free version of YAMM
Then only a few emojis will be correctly displayed in your emails sent.
Here's below the list of the 50 emojis supported by YAMM.
If you want to use one or more emojis, you can directly copy them from the list below:
2. Emails sent from paid Gmail accounts
If you're using a Gmail account with the paid version of YAMM, then all emojis are supported in YAMM and all of them will be displayed in your emails sent: