YAMM makes it easy for you to send emails to remaining rows without sending duplicates to former recipients. Read this article to know how to do so.
Completing (or resuming) your mail merge on the same sheet without sending duplicates to previous recipients is useful if:
- You sent a first mail merge in your spreadsheet but didn't complete it (because of quota limits or else)
- You have added new recipients to your mailing list
- The add-on stopped for some reasons (server errors, YAMM froze etc.)
How to (re)send your campaign to remaining rows?
In the following example, we want to send our campaign to the last four rows (row 12 to 15), as the previous ones have already received our emails:
To do so, start your mail merge as usual by going to Add-ons > Yet Another Mail Merge > Start Mail Merge.
Depending on the information under your 'Merge status' column, you shoud then get one of those two pop-up windows:
- 'Rows with a valid merge status will be skipped' if your 'Merge status' column contains 'EMAIL_SENT' or other tracking stats
- 'Only filtered rows will be processed' if your 'Merge status' column contains 0 or if you added filters
Valid merge statuses that trigger YAMM to skip corresponding rows
Here is the full list of all valid merge statuses, which will be skipped by YAMM:
- Adding '0' under 'Merge status'. Learn more