YAMM makes it easy for you to send emails to remaining rows in your sheet without sending duplicates to former recipients. Read this article to learn how to do so.
Completing (or resuming) your mail merge on the same sheet without sending duplicates to previous recipients is useful if:
- you sent a first mail merge in your spreadsheet but didn't complete it (because of quota limits, for example)
- you have added new recipients to your mailing list
- the add-on stopped for some reason (server errors, YAMM froze, for example)
How to resend your campaign to the remaining rows?
In the following example, we want to send our campaign to the two last rows (row 7 and 8), as the previous ones have already received our emails.
To do so, start your mail merge as usual by selecting Add-ons > Yet Another Mail Merge > Start Mail Merge.
Depending on the information in your Merge status column, one of these pop-up windows opens:
- Rows with a valid merge status will be skipped if your Merge status column contains EMAIL_SENT or other tracking stats
- Only filtered rows will be processed if your Merge status column contains 0 (zero) or if you added filters
Valid merge statuses that trigger YAMM to skip corresponding rows
Here is the full list of all valid merge statuses that are skipped by YAMM:
- 0 (zero) added manually in the Merge status column. Learn more