If you are admin of your G Suite domain, this article will show you how to install Yet Another Mail Merge for your whole domain.
If you are the G Suite admin of your domain, you can install YAMM app via the Google Apps Marketplace for all users under your domain, or for an Organizational Unit (OU).
By doing this, as an admin you will be the only one to accept authorizations, and no permissions window will pop-up to end users. This article describes the required steps to install the Marketplace app.
1. Authenticate yourself with a valid admin account for your G Suite domain
2. Open the Google Apps Marketplace and search for 'Yet Another Mail Merge'
Or click on the button below:
3. Click on the '+' button to install the app on your domain:
4. Accept the authorizations
The two following authorization windows will pop up:
5. Notify (or not) users on your domain
Once you have installed the app, you can choose to automatically notify this to all users on your domain or not.
If your main purpose of installing our YAMM app is to avoid authorization prompts to end-users, best might be to uncheck these notifications.
Click on 'Next', then 'Done' on the last window:
That's all! Yet Another Mail Merge is now installed on your whole domain (or on some OUs), and every user simply needs to open a Google Sheets and start using YAMM.