- When checking remaining quota we now let you know when your quota will be reset and when was the last time you used the add-on.
- Read receipts: when someone opens a new email, we let you know the corresponding row in your spreadsheet.
- New feature: Follow-ups (Segment your list of recipients to send follow-up emails)
- New feature: Many new email templates are available - directly in our web app
- A progress bar is now displayed when sending emails
- All spreadsheet formats (dates, numbers, currencies) are now correctly handled
- Adding more than one personalized attachment for each email sent is now supported
- A "Welcome" email is sent when user install the add-on, with some tips to help him get started.
- A "Congrats" email is sent after first campaign / merge with tips to do more with the add-on / present advanced features.
- Referral program is now directly available in our web app.
- Dropped free quota from 100 to 50 recipients / day but released a referral program to let users get more quota for free (see announcement).
- New loading screen
- Better / more helpful error messages and full list of known issues in the documentation
- Added CC / BCC support when sending emails on Form Submit
- Switched to the new version of the Gmail API for stability and performance improvements
- Translations: YAMM is now available in Norwegian, Basque, Czech & Catalan for a total of 23 supported languages
- We have deployed a new support tool to help users quickly report issues and get help (see announcement)
- Date formats are now better handled in foreign languages
- The add-on loads now faster and if you reuse it on the same spreadsheet multiple times, we pre-select the Gmail draft you have previously used in that spreadsheet.
- We check for duplicated headers in the sheet (if you have duplicated headers and you reuse one of those headers as marker in your draft, we might not retrieve the info from the right column)
- The UI to set up Form Submission notifications has been improved. You can now track emails opened, change sender name and wait until a specific column is filled before sending the email.
- Formulas =HYPERLINK() and =IMAGE() are now supported so you don't have to insert HTML tags to add different links & images to each email sent. See: Add different images to each email sent - Different links / URL for each recipient
- Improvements for the Read Receipts dashboard: You can now see in real time which email has been opened and if you select a specific row, you can see more insights such as the number of times a specific email have been opened and first and last time it was opened.
- Send different attachments to each recipient: You can upload your attachments (eg. PDFs) to Google Drive and add the URL of each attachment in a column of your sheet. YAMM will get the files from your Google Drive and send a copy as attachment of the email sent (see documentation).
- Released a new plan to let gmail.com users send emails to up to 400 recipients per 24 hours (instead of 100).
- Starred drafts will appear first in the list when you want to start a mail merge with YAMM