If your open rate is very low, it doesn't necessary means that your campaign has been unsuccessful. Please read this article to learn more.
Possible causes are:
- The tracker has not been activated. Learn more
- You haven't waited long enough after your campaign, and your recipients didn't have the time to read your email. Open rate tend to increase significantly only after a few hours.
- Your recipients didn't activate images display in their webmail client settings. In most email services, like Gmail, people can disable the display of images by default. To track open rate, we are using an invisible pixel (like an invisible image), so if your recipients don't display external images we won’t be able to record a read (learn more). So recipients should explicitly ask Gmail to display all images from your email:
- Your emails fell into your recipients' spam folder, or bounced. Please read this article to find solutions.
- You deleted the YAMM-ID related to each recipient. Learn more
- Your email is too long, and Gmail hid the bottom of your message. If the tracker was located at the end of your email, it will not be recorded.
- You are trying to track on a copy of your spreadsheet. The tracker can't work anymore. Please use the original spreadsheet.
- You are using Internet Explorer. The tracker can't be instantly updated on this browser. Please try on another one, for example Google Chrome.
- Your recipients are using an email tracking blocker. In that case we won't be able to do anything unless they disable the blocker.