Learn how to import your contacts from Salesforce CRM into Google Sheets to send a mail merge with Gmail from your spreadsheet.
Awesome Table Connectors allows you to import Salesforce data, including your contacts.
- In the Awesome Table add-on Home screen, click Create new request.
The list of available connectors is displayed.
- Open the Salesforce connector.
- On the Connect to Salesforce screen, click Sign in with Salesforce.
- On the Salesforce authorization screen, enter your username and password and click Log In.
You are now logged in with the Salesforce connector.
- Open the Select data drop-down, and click List records.
- Open the Salesforce object drop-down, and select Contact.
- (Optional) Click Edit columns to rearrange the default column layout, then click Save changes.
- Click Run to start your request.
Awesome Table Connectors informs you if you successfully imported to Google Sheets.info You can also use filters and parameters to control your import better.
done That’s it! You have imported your contacts from Salesforce into your Google spreadsheet. You are now ready to use YAMM to email your contact list!