You have purchased a YAMM license to get 1,500 or 400 emails / 24 hours, but you are still limited to 50 or the free version. This is a common issue and can be solved very easily by our Support Team. Please read this article to know what to do in this case.
Why is my license not activated?
This means we haven't whitelisted the right Google account. Maybe you have purchased a paid plan for an alias, or the account contained spelling mistakes.
Besides, you might think that two similar addresses are the same. This is not true: Any difference (even the slightest, even if it's only one letter) counts. Here are the most common mistakes that people do:
- An account ending with .org (for example) is not the same as .com, .net, .gov etc.
- gmail.com is not the same as googlemail.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org is not the same as email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org is not the same as email@example.com
However, you will be able to reuse your aliases set in Gmail within the add-on to send your mail merge. In other words, the account that is under the paid plan has to be the real one, while the account used to send your email can be your alias. Please consult this article to learn more about this option.
What should I do to get my paid plan activated?
Open a spreadsheet and check the email address in the top right corner of the screen, above the blue 'Share' button:
Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can switch the plan to the correct Google account.
- The wrong Google account: The one which is currently under the paid plan
To avoid any confusion, please provide the invoice and/or purchase confirmation from Yet Another Mail Merge
- The right Google account: The one which should benefit from the paid plan