Your daily quota for Yet Another Mail Merge varies on the type of your Google account (G Suite or Gmail) and the different plans. Please read this article for more information.
|Email quota||Plan||Account Type|
|50 per 24 hours||Free Plan||G Suite, Gmail|
|1,500 per 24 hours||Paid Plan||G Suite*|
|400 per 24 hours||Gmail|
*Only for purchased G Suite accounts that are not in trial period anymore. Please read below for more details.
With the free version of Yet Another Mail Merge, you can send emails up to 50 recipients every 24 hours.
If you purchase a license for YAMM for a gmail.com account, your quota for YAMM is 400 emails / 24 hours.
G Suite accounts / domains
- If you purchase a YAMM license for a paid version of your G Suite account, and if your account has been created more than 2 weeks ago: Your quota for YAMM is 1,500 emails / 24 hours
- If you purchase a license for a paid version of your G Suite account, and if your account has been created less than 2 weeks ago: Your quota for YAMM is 400 emails / 24 hours
This is because you are still under the trial period and you haven't paid $30 to Google yet. Indeed, Google says that 'those limits will be automatically increased when your domain is cumulatively billed for at least USD 30 (or the same amount in your currency). If you purchased your domain from Google, the amount required to increase your sending limits is USD 30 plus the cost of your domain'. To get more quota, you need to either wait until your trial period is over, or call Google. Please consult this article for more details.
- If you purchase a license for a free version of your G Suite account, whenever it has been created: Your quota for YAMM is 400 emails / 24 hours. To send more emails, upgrade to a paid G Suite.
Can I get more quota with YAMM?
The sending limit from Google is different from the quota for YAMM. In general
- If your quota for Google is 500 emails / 24 hours, your quota for YAMM is 400 emails / 24 hours
- If your quota for Google is 2,000 emails / 24 hours, your quota for YAMM is 1,500 emails / 24 hours
So the quota for YAMM (which we decide) is always smaller than the quota for Google (which we don't decide).
That's why we are technically not able to give you more quota for a single Google account (Gmail or G Suite). This also means that you will not get more quota if you purchase twice a license for the same account (but your second purchase will be added to the first one, which means that your subscription will be valid for two years instead of one).
Why can't I use all my quota?
In some specific cases, you will be able to send less emails than your usual quota. Please read this article to know the factors that make your quota decrease faster: I don't have quota left / My quota didn't reset
How to check my remaining quota?
At the end of a mail merge, a summary will be displayed, with the total number of emails sent, total number of recipients (if different, i.e. if you have multiple recipients per emails sent) and your remaining quota:
If you want to check again your remaining quota later, simply go to Add-ons > Yet Another Mail Merge > Check quota / upgrade quota: