You can use multiple accounts to send your YAMM mail merges.
This article shows how to use YAMM with multiple accounts.
You have created a Chrome profile for each Google account you want to use YAMM with.
- Access the Chrome profile associated with the Google account you want to send your mail merge.
- In Google Sheets, open the spreadsheet with the contacts list.
- Select Extensions > Yet Another Mail Merge: Mail Merge for Gmail > Start Mail Merge.
- In the Start Mail Merge window, configure the mail merge.
- Once done, click the Send emails button to send the mail merge to all recipients in the Google spreadsheet.
Your mail merge is sent with your Google account.
- Switch to a different Chrome profile and repeat the previous steps.
You have sent YAMM mail merges from multiple Google accounts.