If you erased some data by mistake, you can easily recover a former version of your spreadsheet. Read this article to learn more.
What is this issue?
If you notice that some information is missing from your spreadsheet (tracker, data etc.), it is probably because of the following reasons:
- You accidentally clicked on the Follow-up option from the tracking tool, a new Merge status has been created, and you can't track your former campaign anymore (learn more).
- You deleted the YAMM IDs from your Google Sheets.
- You launched a new campaign on the same spreadsheet. The consequence is the same as the follow-up
- You did a mistake and overwrite your current data with other information
- Or simply deleted by yourself your spreadsheet data...
What should I do?
Fortunately Google Sheets has a great revision tool that lets you see and restore all former versions of your spreadsheet.
Open your spreadsheet, click File > Version history > See version history.
Then select the right version of your Google Sheets, and click the green button Restore this version.
You have now recovered your data and can use YAMM as usual on your spreadsheet.