YAMM will send you tracking reports by email where you can find information on all your tracking stats. This will give you a first overview of your campaign performance.
First tracking report email: 2 hours later
You will get your first tracking report by email 2 hours after you sent your campaign.
You will find at a glance:
- The open rate of your campaign
- All the other tracking metrics like the number of emails sent, emails opened, clicked, bounced, and unsubscribes (if there's 0 then it won't be displayed in the email):
To easily retrieve your campaign, we indicate:
- The email subject, which is also added to the subject line of this tracking report email
- A link to the corresponding spreadsheet
A table summarizes the recipients who opened your campaign the most times. We add this information only if someone has opened your email at least twice, and we will show up to 10 recipients in this list.
Conditions to get this first tracking email report
To receive it, you have to:
- Send your campaign to more than 10 recipients
- Get at least 3 opens
- And get 10% open rate at minimum
Second tracking report email: 24 hours later
You will get your second tracking report by email 24 hours after you sent your campaign. To help you easily compare your tracking stats, we'll send it on the same Gmail thread as the first report.
What information will I receive?
In this report, you'll receive an update for all the tracking stats of your campaign:
At the end of the email, we recommend to use the follow-up option to send reminders to get better open rates on your next campaigns.
Condition to get this second tracking email report
To receive it, there should be at least 5% of difference between the first and the second open rate.
Note: You can always check your campaign success at any time through the tracking report sidebar from your spreadsheet. This is useful if you want to get the latest stats and compare with the ones from the tracking report emails.