Discover our latest releases for Yet Another Mail Merge! New features and many improvements are being implemented regularly.
- We handle unsubscriptions better. All unsubscribes will now be added to your list of unsubscriptions from your web app, where you can easily update it (see documentation):
- Mail merge with personalized attachments has improved! We now automatically list your attachments next to the right recipients if there's a matching element (like the ID) between your file title and a column from your Google Sheet (see documentation).
- YAMM now supports scheduled mail merge on the same spreadsheet with multiple accounts (see documentation)
- We improved our follow-up feature. You can now choose to send a follow-up campaign in a new sheet (to keep tracking stats of former campaigns), or in the same sheet (see documentation)
- When you set filters in your Google Sheets while there are still emails to be sent, YAMM automatically removes the filters and sends your email to all recipients who don't have any status under 'Merge status'
- Now if we detect many bounces, the campaign will stop or will be scheduled to avoid blocked accounts
- We better handle license transfers to another account
- The documentation has been improved
- New UI for the tracking tool:
- New UI in YAMM for the referral program:
- Response rate tracking is now available (see documentation)
- Real-time response rate tracking now available (see documentation)
- New Gmail labels on your emails sent to easily retrieve your campaigns (see documentation)
- We better handle Google Sheets filters
- Tracking report email sent 2 hours after completing a mail merge (see documentation)
- We better handle bounce tracking on multiple sheets
- Set-up of new auto-renew emails to inform customers about the renewal of their license
- When using our scheduling option, you can now ask YAMM to leave some quota to continue being able to send emails:
- Improvement of the real-time tracking: Your merge statuses are now automatically updated without the need to reopen the tracking sidebar
- We better handle valid email addresses: If you have entered several email addresses on one cell and if one is invalid, YAMM will now send your email to the all valid accounts
- Fix for the email address syntax Name <email@example.com>
- Display information on the execution time of your mail merge delivery if it exceeds 10 min (see documentation)