Discover our latest releases for Yet Another Mail Merge! New features and many improvements are being implemented regularly.
- Tracking report email sent 2 hours after completing a mail merge (see documentation)
- When using our scheduling option, you can now ask YAMM to leave some quota to continue being able to send emails:
- Improvement of the real-time tracking: Your merge statuses are now automatically updated without the need to reopen the tracking sidebar
- We better handle valid email addresses: If you have entered several email addresses on one cell and if one is invalid, YAMM will now send your email to the all valid accounts
- Fix for the email address syntax Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Display information on the execution time of your mail merge delivery if it exceeds 10 min (see documentation)